La última concubina by Lesley DownerMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I think that this is a wonderful book and Im happy because I had the oportunity to read it. Is an amazing story with a lot of real history, not only fiction. Actually, there is more reality than fiction.I get amazed about how was the Japanese culture and what happened to it. The writter had the talent to tell the history with the enough emotion and magic to make us think that we were remembering something of our past. Is a book that I completely recomend for all those people that like history and learn about other cultures. The thing that I most apreciated was in the end because she writes about how did she get inspired, what is true an what is not, and the literature used to document herself about the antique Japan world.
Ahora en español:
Creo que es un maravilloso libro del cual me siento feliz de haber tenido la oportunidad de leer. Es una historia asombrosa con mucha historia (valga la redundancia), no sólo ficción. De hecho, hay mas verdad que ficción. Quede asombrada respecto a la cultura japonesa y los cambios que ha tenido. La escritora tuvo el talento de contar la historia con la suficiente emoción y magia como para hacernos sentir que estábamos recordando algo de nuestro pasado. Es un libro que totalmente recomiendo para aquellos que les gusta la historia y aprender de otras culturas. Lo que más aprecié fue el final porque ella explicó de dónde se inspiró, qué es verdad y qué no en el libro, y la bibliografía que utilizó para documentarse respecto al antiguo Japón.
View all my reviews
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario